CNC Programmer / Operator
Ceilings Plus is a rapidly growing manufacturer of architectural products, an established market leader of specialty ceilings. Our continued growth necessitates the addition of a Programmer / Operator for our manufacturing facility located in Atlanta GA.
PRIMARY JOB GOALS:
We are looking for a Atlanta based engineer with experience in sheet metal design and fabrication to add to our engineering team. This is a hands-on position which will involve a range of activities from design to manufacturing. Candidate must be a self-starter, persistent, intellectually curious, demonstrate flexibility and creativity within a dynamic environment and work independently with a minimum of supervision.
Primary job goals will include:
- Manage several projects at the same time with changing priorities.
- Perform set up operations using the RAS CNC based programming to form custom aluminum based panels and profiles.
- Manually Load, fabricate and unload parts.
- Manage inventory, production reports, shipping / receiving duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary goal satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of experience with sheet metal design and fabrication.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and requirements, especially turret punching and stamping
- Must be able to read a variety of measurement tools and understand the manufacturing set up process.
- Knowledge of tooling types and material behaviors bend allowances.
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Should have basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
HS Diploma /GED Minimum. AS in Engineering or Fabrication or other appropriate undergraduate degree. Advances trade classes a plus.
The company provides a highly competitive compensation package that includes Hourly compensation commensurate with experience and skills, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401K.
Candidates can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org