ARCHITECTURAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE: |
Independent Agent and Prospective Employees
Prime territories throughout North America
You will generate specification-driven sales in the architectural and interior design market, develop new accounts, close deals, and nurture relationships with key customers.
- Establish long-term relationships with architects, interior designers, general contractors, sub-contractors, acoustic consultants, and corporate owners.
- Identify and investigate customer needs and sales opportunities.
- Work with our engineering and sales management team to develop and present creative systems and solutions to meet customer goals.
- Guide projects through planning, design, specification, bidding and construction to successful and profitable completion.
- Develop and implement market strategies to address changing needs in dynamic construction industry.
- Maximize sales and create win-win solutions that lead to further business opportunities in your territory.
- 5+ years in building products industry selling high-value custom solutions. Experience with acoustic products or architectural finishes is a plus.
- Degree or equivalent training in business administration, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Strong desire to succeed.
Ceilings Plus is the market leader for specialty ceilings, walls and innovative architectural solutions. We are rapidly growing – sales this year have been at an all time high! Our manufacturing facility is in Los Angeles, CA and we have an increasing international presence.
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.